Week 21st Bundesliga ‘Wow’
Jakarta – A total of 33 goals in seven games created continued Bundesliga weekend of 21 this weekend. A number of other interesting thing was tercatatkan from there.
Here are some statistical data is laid out after the game on Friday night, and the other 6 on Saturday (14/2) night, as summarized from Infostrada sites:
– From a total of 33 goals in 7 parties, the biggest contributor goal is Bayer Leverkusen vs. Wolfsburg, the ending 4-5 to Wolfsburg. The second is when Bayern Munich fertile hit Hamburg SV 8-0.
– Son Heung-Min (Leverkusen) became the first player to score a hat-trick in the Bundesliga but his team lost. The last to do so was Marek Mintal to Nuernberg (against Hamburg) 11 years ago.
– From 5 goals made Wolfsburg on goal Leverkusen, 4 of which are carved Bas Dost. He also became the first Dutch player ever to carve four goals in a Bundesliga match. Before him, there are only a maximum of 5 Dutch players recorded 3 goals per one match in this competition.
– There are 5 games created a goal in injury time. But only 3 goals in the final minutes of the decisive victory of his team: Borussia Moenchengladbach, Wolfsburg, and Hoffenheim.
– For the first time in 31 years Bayern Munich won a match in the league with 8 goals difference. The last time they won a bigger was in 1984, with a score of 9-0 over Kickers Offenbach.
– In the game on Friday (13/2), Dortmund for the second time this season already conceded under two minutes from kickoff, at home alone. Yet they are at the end of the game came out as the winner with a score of 4-2 (over Mainz).
*) Tonight there are still 2 matches: Hertha Berlin vs Freiburg and Hannover vs Paderborn.