Chance Bayern Key Champion title
Jakarta – Bayern Munich are already on the brink of the Bundesliga championship title. Die Roten can lock-25 title if it can achieve better results than Wolfsburg this weekend.
Bayern firmly on top of the Bundesliga with 73 points from 29 matches. Pep Guardiola’s troops 12 ahead of the nearest competitor Wolfsburg.
Victory at home to Hertha, Saturday (25/04/2015) night, will bring Bayern winning 15 points over Wolfsburg with four games remaining. But before celebrating the title, they have to wait for the result of the match Wolfsburg at Borussia Moenchengladbach a day later.
If Wolfsburg achieve full points, then Bayern still have to wait one more week to celebrate the title. But if Wolfsburg fail to win, Die Roten can party.
Bayern opportunity to achieve full points wide open. They have a superior record over Hertha when playing at home sendirin. Bayern also being boosted morale following a 6-1 victory over Porto in the Champions League quarterfinal second leg that led them through to the last four.
Here is the data and facts of the match between Bayern and Hertha as summarized by Opta:
– Bayern won 3-1 in Berlin on Matchday 27 last season to ensure the fastest Bundesliga title in history.
– Hertha last away victory over Bayern was on October 29, 1977, a 2-0 victory at the Olympiastadion, Munich. In 19 meetings thereafter at home to Bayern, everything in the Bundesliga, the hosts won 15 times and the remaining four matches ended in a draw.
– Bayern have 12 points advantage over Wolfsburg and could be a champion in this matchday. They should achieve more points than Wolfsburg this weekend, despite not playing in Moenchengladbach VfL until Sunday.
– Berlin unbeaten in seven Bundesliga (W3 D4). The last time they had a rate such that a player Pal Dardai Hertha (March / April 2006).
– The number of goals that nest in the Bayern goal (13 goals) after 29 games is a joint record in the Bundesliga, Bayern only themselves doing the same thing the previous (2012/2013). Conceded 13 goals after 30 games will be a new record (previously 14 in 2012/2013), while the best record for a season is 18 goals (also belongs to Bayern in 2012/2013).
– The Bavarians already recorded 20 clean sheets in the Bundesliga this season. They are just a clean sheet again to match the Bundesliga record they made in 2012/2013.
– Berlin has recorded five clean sheets in their last seven games. They recorded a total of six of 10 games under the direction Pal Dardai, twice more in 19 games before he took over.
– Thomas Mueller has won all seven games of his encounter with Hertha in the Bundesliga, no player in the history of the Bundesliga are facing Berlin with the same number of games and keep a record of 100%.
– Hertha has collected 1.60 points per game under Pal Dardai, the best record among all managers Berlin in the Bundesliga. Predecessor, Jos Luhukay, only recorded an average of 1.11 points per game from 53 matches in the Bundesliga.
– Dardai in the field as a player Hertha in the last three Hertha victory over Bayern in the Bundesliga, he scored in a 2-1 win in December 2001.