Test Atletico Barca rate to the Throne Champion
Jakarta – Barcelona could lock up the title of La Liga this weekend. For that Barca must overcome Atletico Madrid that was speeding with impressive.
Barca now have 90 points from 36 games. Real Madrid, the only team that is still likely to overtake, is in second position with 86 points – which stood at a maximum of 92 points.
The result leaves Barca certainly come out so this season’s La Liga champions if he could add three points when visited the Vicente Calderon in the Jornada 37 party at the weekend.
In these efforts, Barca will come capitalized victory in the last five league games by making 20 goals without conceding a single goal. Blaugrana are also unbeaten in their last nine opponents Atletico meeting.
However, Los Colchoneros can not be underestimated for granted. Atletico are at least unbeaten in his last 13 league games and even just conceded a goal in four games in between.
The following data and facts such action as summarized Opta.
– Atletico without a win in nine league meetings with Barca (2 draws, 7 defeats), a rate of their worst in a meeting with the team.
– At Vicente Calderon, Atletico without a win in four meetings opponent Barca (1 draws, 3 defeats).
– Barcelona will be champions of La Liga if you can win the fight later. Ironically Atletico win the title last year thanks to the results in the Camp Nou.
– Barca lost only once in the last eight in the Champions League trip to the town of Madrid (5 wins, 2 draws), with one defeat took place at the Santiago Bernabeu Real Madrid’s headquarters in October.
– Atletico are unbeaten in 13 league matches (7 wins, 6 draws) and only conceded in four games in between.
– Barca have won the last five games in the league, with 20 goals made and did not concede a single goal.
– Luis Suarez has made 14 assists in La Liga this season; only in one season (17 with Ajax in 2009-10) he made more assists since the play in Europe.
– Gabi already made assists on two of the three goals past opponents Atletico Barca in the league.
– Atletico have faced seven shots on target this season Barca opponents; Most who they face in the league since the beginning of the season.
– Lionel Messi has scored 22 goals against Atletico in all competitions. In his career, it is the highest number of goals that he lesakkan to the goal of a club (the equivalent of Sevilla).
– But Messi has not scored in his last five games at the Vicente Calderon. His last goal in the stadium is the final of the Copa del Rey in 2012.
– Neymar has made 52 goals for Barca. His first goal was made over Atletico in the Spanish Super Cup in 2013.
– Fernando Torres has made 7 goals against Barca. Only opponents Villarreal (9 goals) he has a collection of more goals.